C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 08:17:53 -0400
Hello all, Been away at the Florida State Elks Convention, smoozing it up
with the Elks for more money for our program.
There are several solutions for keeping feet on pedal, one way is foot
plates.  Places like Rifton sell these for their bikes seperately from the
bike.
Several types of material can be used to keep feet on the bike also,
strapping can be bought in wide widths and will attach to velcro, velcro can
be bought with self adhesive straps and d-rings for ease of tightening.  \
\

Beth T.