C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:44:43 -0800
i think the right to suceed was implied in the
federalist papers and think the fact that mass. was
the first state to threaten it adds weight to that
opinion.
imho that too is the reason that confederate leaders
like robert e. lee were never taken to court for
treason. lee had a fine lawyer lined up as did
jefferson davis and lincoln and a few others felt that
they would loose in court what they had won in the
war. they felt the courts would rule that the south
indeed had the right to seceed and therefore lee et
all were not guilty.
this comes from study of some very old books.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>