C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:27:57 +0800
Me too.  I always thought I was just oversensitive till I read this
thread.  I knew about startle reflexes in theory, but I thought I was
doing something to exaggerate mine, and that they were something I
could control if I just tried hard enough.  I've been known to startle
even when I can see someone walk up to me, if I'm distracted by
something else at the same time.