C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:00:53 -0500
Isn't that the won that shifted shortly after the Civil War.  I've been
through two earthquakes in Ohio.  They think it's caused by the land
actually rising from the weight of the glaciers.  Weird stuff eh?
Whether's been tame here on the space coast, worse tornadoes we had were a
couple of years ago and centered around the Kissimee area (yeah, you know
near Disney world).  They blew debris all the way to Titusville (on the
coast).  You could actually drive down the Beeline (528) and see where they
crossed the road.  We've been blessed here, most storms go north or south of
where we are at.  Space center lore says that's one of the reasons why they
put the center where it's at.
More than you wanted to know I'm sure.

beth T. the OT