C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:28:33 -0400
b"h

it has been made starkly clear by someone other than immediate family who
utterly loves me for me blemishes and all

painfully so

that i have no head for business/ building parnassah as it is called.for to
support a (potential) family.

========================
i'm going to ask you/beg you for a favor soon,  a brief bkround
==========================

i suppose it was parents who are first in line to teach these skills to children
healthy or .... not so healthy

and if they didn't the community would be responsible

and if not the person him/ herself it will be fallen upon themselves to pick
themselves by the bootstraps and learn it themselves

somehow.

over the last two months or so

if i had a half cent for every comment of "i'm too busy" or the like

i would be a trillionaire and my lifes parnassah would be made

as it is i am not rich and searching for these answers over the years medical
issues came up, etc simply no excuse for not knowing

those things simply had to wait for later...

due to what seemed other pressing events to take care of first.

==================================

if someone.....anyone approaches you to ask your advise about a pressing problem

please try your best to help out.and take the request very  seriously

what i fear, is those who say      "i'm too busy"....

will go to sleep and not wake up in the morning

why?

god was... too busy to breath life into that persons soul to carry on with torah
and mitzvos for another day

very humbly
currently with a broken heart

meir