C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:22:30 -0700
 I remember seeing some TV program, I think 60 minutes, where they caught a number of people using Handicapped Parking placcards that were not issued to them. Funny thing is they were working at the Health and Human Services building.
  "BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: In Tennessee it is relatively easy to get a HP for parking. In Memphis and at
the University of Memphis there are very heavy fines for violation, but no
real enforcement. I have seen AB drive up to a handicapped parking space,
lean over and pick Grandma's HP and hang it on the rear view mirror.

Bobby

Bill Hyatt
"I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here."