C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:29:39 -0400
Bobby,
You just stay put! These things happen, and it is unfortunate. You are one
of the most even handed, gracious people on this list, and was thrilled to
hear that you volunteered for LA position.
I doubt if there is anyone who has posted something publicly that was meant
to be sent privately. I know I have been embarrassed more than once by
making this mistake.
You have made the C-Palsy list a warm and inviting place to exchange ideas,
concerns and just plain fun.
I doubt if anyone would think any less of you for this mistake.
Laura