C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:33:41 -0500
I am fine with a regular room as well.  The date of the get together
will determine if I can attend or not.  I am a teacher so I can't take
off in the last two weeks of school and since we don't know how many
snow days will be tacked onto the end of the year, until the end of June
is probably out for me.  Then there is the grad. classes to tend
with...I'd love to be able have this trip be around a weekend, so I am
more likely to attend.

Linda