C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nalin Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:03:04 +0530
Namaste!

Hi Cathleen!

Good to see your mail.  I am working in Dehradun, a place in North India 5 hours bus ride from New Delhi. My birth place is Bihar and my paretns are in Jharkhand.

In 2008 I was there with Special Olympics North Carolina, in Raliegh. I love the place.

Do visit my blog to know more about me www.physionalin.blogspot.com