C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:04:21 -0400
I agree with Bobby and the others.  Once your pregnant ask you OB where to
find a doula to help you out.  They are usually women who are nurses who can
come in and do some light housekeeping.  Something of a mother's
helper/birth coach.  Usually, you hire one later in pregancy but,
considering the cp, you may wish to have one earlier.
Resources to look at include throughthelookingglass.com a resource for women
with disabilities (you may know that already), check with your church if you
go to see if you can have someone at least drop by to see how you are doing,
there are local companies that have monitoring services with prices
dependent on you needs.

After baby, get an OT or someone else in there to take a look at you and
help with your needs in the house.  Also, let the doctor know you have been
having some difficulties.

How's the Clomid?

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]