C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:16:17 -0500
Isn't that almost always the case, that it takes a death to bring families
physically together in our modern, Western culture?  Fortunately for Laura,
her family all lived locally and saw each other on a regular basis.  Still,
it's going to be strange not going to "Grandma's" house for the holidays.

Was this your brother's wife or your wife's sister?