C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:27:14 -0300
Sorry for your loss, Kat. I, too, faced the passing of both my cats; one to
a road accident in October (forgot it was hunting season), and one in
January (died at home) due to lingering, unresponsive illness). Both were 13
years old. The dog, at almost 16 years old went into a major funk, but he's
coming around, as are we all.

Hugs to you, and sloppy Cairn kisses from Mr. Jake aka ratty bratty
psycho-dawg!

Cheers!

Carla