C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:39:08 -0400
Missed that one.  Apparently, the couples were in a contest to see who could
survive the winter.  Because, the yuppies cheated and tried to basically
business their way out of chopping wood and collecting hay, they lost.
The Tennessee couple would have one but,they had what one would call
palatable tension.
The cute little newlyweds ended winning the contest.

Beth T. the OT