C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:00:53 -0700
 so are you okay with a man humping a campaign worker while his wife is fighting for her life against cancer? and i'd like a little bit of a clear explaination of just whose money he was using to pay her 3000 dollars a month to have her quiet. i'd certainly think that campaign
 contributors just might be equally as curious.

by the way you ever hear of a man named Revsco? i hope i spelled it correctly.

 --- On Sat, 9/6/08, Tamar Raine
 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 > From: Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
 > Subject: Re: Palin's little lies
 > To: [log in to unmask]
 > Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 11:51 PM
 > i don't think an affair breaks my belief in a
 public
 > offical.  For instance, if Clinton had just said,
 Yes, I
 > had an affair with Lewinsky, that would not have
 broken my
 > trust in him. Big deal, whoopie do.  but the fact
 that he
 > lied about it was stupid.  I was much more concerned
 about
 > Bosnia, about NAFTA, and why was he going so far to
 the
 > right........
 >
 > what would do it for me would be if they were abusing
 > power, if they were unethical, if there were secret
 > dealings. For instance if Obama was part of the
 chicago
 > political machine, I am sure I could dig up the dirt
 on the