C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 12:40:08 -0600
Kyle,

I remember hearing about it, as LCPL Phelps was one of the early Wyoming
soldiers killed in Iraq, and it got a lot of press.  I hadn't read Col.
Strobl's account before though.  When I searched for it, I came across a
reference to an HBO movie that should be released soon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1019454/

--

Kendall