C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:36:06 -0500
Meg,

I recall hearing something about the brain stem nuclei now that you brought
it up.  Like I have said, I believe that they're unlikely to come up with a
successful way to correct this without chances of hurting something else.
After seeing how I have made my Cerebral Palsy somewhat better, I believe
that doing general therapies are actually the best way to treat Cerebral
Palsy and see some actual progress at a somewhat faster rate.

Thanks,
Anthony