C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:34:03 -0500
Ken,

Well, you old dino, COBOL's still in demand.  My company keeps a few COBOL programmers around just to resolve issues on our mainframes; we have UNIX and IBM mainframes, both of which still have legacy COBOL programs for our historical data.  This in spite of our migrating to SAP over the past few years.

No, I don't know anything about Internet Connection Sharing under Windows 98se, sorry.  I don't have anything to do with the network setups or connections, thank God, just do the intranet design and database programs.

             Kathy S.

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> you make a old cobol programmer seem like a dino, your old boyfriend would
probably think i do not know what about me. but, you know they keep on
having things come up (ie y2k) that causes them to seek out us dinos to bail
them out.
  do you know anything about ics on windows 98 se?