C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:35:40 +0800
Carla,

I NEVER laugh at any of your suggestions, they are far too good!!  As
always you are the queen of useful information (I'm the queen of
useless information!).  I'm off to price some thermal underwear
tomorrow, and to buy a hat.  I'd forgot to mention my circulation
problems with my legs and feet, so glad you picked up on it.  What is
niacin, I've heard of it, but can't remember where - my brain is
frozen!  I'm assuming I can buy it in tablet form? (I'm going to start
rattling when I walk soon!)

Many thanks as always
Rayna