C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:03:41 -0400
Yes, I thought of some of those non-food uses. I guess I was trying to point
out that what seems cruel to some is actually best. If we did not have
hunting (and I am not one) herds and flocks would get so big that animals
would start dieing from not enough food to go around.

Also I do not put an annimal on the same par as people. As much as I love my
pet, I know she is not as inportant as a human.