C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:04:31 -0500
It is exactly the antibiotics.  Being an A- mother they made sure I
understood the complications that could arise from having more babies.  They
also tell you that just because you receive the shot that prevents the
antibodies to form does not necessarily mean you will not develop them.
Make any sense ?  What is a big mystery in my case is that both of my
parents, brother, and sister are all positive blood types.
Deborah mom of 4