C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:38:19 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Richins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: There is still time...

Please review this and determine if you can sign the petition, Congress
needs to hear from everyone especially the disability community regarding
Child Abuse.  For those of you who can please share this with your contacts
and contact your legislators.

Gordon Richins
AUCD COCA Co-Chair
Consumer Liaison