C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 07:11:49 -0600
Greetings --

Are you looking for a way to jump-start spring? Well, we can't help you with
the weather, but we can make sure you're ready when spring comes! Just visit
our shopping village at http://www.execpc.com/~jfarris and pick up
everything you need for spring. When you start your online shopping in our
shopping village, up to 15% of everything you purchase goes directly to
STEPHANIE CENTRAL.

Our stores include the brand-name products you already use everyday, from
more than 80 of your favorite online retailers like Amazon.com, Dell.com,
eToys.com, L.L. Bean, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, OfficeMax.com and more! And your
security and privacy are rigorously safeguarded.

Simply go to http://www.execpc.com/~jfarris, click the shopping button and
you are there!

Check out these great spring specials from our retailers! They are sure to
get your ready for spring.

************ SPRING SPECIALS ************
All specials subject to availability and price change.

*** FREE HARRY POTTER BOOK FROM SMARTERKIDS.COM ***
FREE "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone" paperback with ANY purchase.
SmarterKids.com has thousands of teacher selected and approved toys, games,
books and software. Don't miss this great opportunity!
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA01SK

*** $15 OFF $30 AT GOURMETGIVING.COM ***
Simply copy and paste this code, Kx2byFvRaJB into check-out and instantly
save $15 on your order of $30 or more. And here's a great way to use your
savings: GourmetGiving.com now offers Tully's Coffee-of-the-Month club.
Enjoy 3, 6 or 12 months of freshly roasted coffee delivered right to your
door. Use the code above and you can start for as little as $20.95 for 3
months. http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA03GG

*** 20% OFF AT JORDAN, GRETZKY & ELWAY'S MVP.COM ***
A big welcome to another of our new retailers, MVP.com. Michael Jordan,
Wayne Gretzky and John Elway join forces to bring you a new sports gear
site. And right now, first time customers get 20% off any purchase. With
baseball season right around the corner, this might be a great place to
stock up on mitts, cleats and more! Be sure to enter the coupon code from
MVP's home page at the bottom of check-out.
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA04M

*** $20 OFF STUDIO PCTV FROM HARDWARESTREET.COM ***
Watch TV or listen to the radio on your PC. Studio PCTV lets you watch TV in
a window while you do other work. You can also turn your PC into a digital
VCR-record and play your favorite TV moments. Studio PCTV even creates video
for email, the Web and presentations. Regularly $82.99, ONLY $62.99 after
rebate.  http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA05HS

*** UP TO 50% OFF AT PATAGONIA ***
We're happy to introduce a new retailer to you! Patagonia is currently
offering up to 50% off selected items. Everything outerwear to accessories
and even luggage, Patagonia is a northwest and national favorite.
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA06P

*** $19.93 CORDLESS PHONE AT 800.COM ***
800.COM does it again. This is a great cordless phone with 10 number speed
dial memory and even a built-in second battery charger. This phone is a
GreaterGood.com favorite. $19.93 after rebate. Offer good through 3/31/00.
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA078C

*** BABYGAP & MARTHA STEWART: FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE ***
Receive a FREE issue of Martha Stewart Baby magazine with any babyGap.com
purchase of $50 or more. This magazine would make a great accompaniment to
any baby shower gift. Speaking of baby shower gifts, the Windbuster jacket
is perfect for taking little ones outside in spring weather.
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA08BG

*** $10 OFF $25 AT PETS.COM ***
We love the Famous Sock Puppet, and apparently you do too. So here's another
great special from Pets.com: $10 off any purchase of $25 or more. Spring is
a great time to flea dip your pets and take special care of their
now-shedding coats. Go to http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA09P

*** ATOMIC PURPLE GAMEBOY COLOR AT AMAZON.COM ***
The most popular hand-held gaming system with a color screen is at
Amazon.com for only $79.99. Even your black and white GameBoy games from the
late '80s will work on this color version. There are now over 1,000 games
for GameBoy -- you'll never be bored!
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA10A

*** 15% OFF SPORTS GEAR AT FOGDOG.COM ***
FogDog.com is your anywhere, anytime sports store. And right now, you will
receive 15% off any purchase. Be sure to check out their Fan Shop. Please
use coupon code AFF19 at check-out. Offer good through 4/1/00, and is
one-time only. Certain products and brands may not be eligible.
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA11FD

*** GRAMMY AWARD WINNERS AT 800.COM ***
Get hip, stay hip. 800.COM has the list of winners, and almost all of them
are ON SALE. There's something for everyone, from Santana to Dixie Chicks.
This is a great way to expand your music collection.
http://www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA128C

*** 200 TOYS UNDER $20 AT ETOYS ***
What a great selection. eToys always is on the cutting edge of popular
things for children, and here are some great ideas.  Check them out at
www.greatergood.com/promos/OMAA13ET

Thanks to all of you who have already made your online shopping experience
through my URL. Because of all of you, STEPHANIE CENTRAL has been able to
help three needy families purchase needed equipment for their children, and
with your continued support, we can help the many more who are still in
desperate need of help.