C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:04:41 EST
In a message dated 03/04/2000 8:36:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Laughing out loud on two counts, Trish.  First, because you called me "Paul
 the Fifth"...You're the second person this week to think the V (which is my
 initial) was a roman numeral.  I kind of like it though.  Grin.

I've been doing it too.  Trisha started me on Paul the Fifth and it seems to
give you sort of a royal status.

 Secondly, I never said that McCain or anyone else with PTSD was an "out of
 control monster."  I simply said that he seems to be in denial that he even
 has the condition.  He shows all the symptoms but doesn't seem to have gotten
 treatment.  And if he has, it hasn't worked.  So while he might not "go
 berserk" as you say, it could affect his performance at a critical time.

Can I be an out of control monster?  Everybody else gets to be.  When is my
turn?

 Paul V not Henry the 8th  (Anyone else remember that song "I'm Henry the 8th
 I am"?)

"...Henry the Eighth I am, I am.
I got married to the widow next door,
She's been married seven  - times before.
And every one was an Henry (HENRY),
She wouldn't have a Willie or a Sam (NO SAM).
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry.
Henry the Eighth I am.

Second verse -- same as the first...

Henry the Eighth I am, I am,
Henry the Eighth I am.

H-E-NRY Henry, Henry, Henry the Eighth I am, I am,
Henry the Eighth I am.

do...do do do. do.