C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:34:04 -0400
Stephanie,

You obviously are not of the older generation who remembers the pity party
that MDA put on to raise money, nor would you know the same about UCP or
Easter Seals.  Well, I do, and I remember feeling humiliated when I was
paraded as an object of pity at an UCP telethon when I was five.  I've never
forgotten it.  I am not a supporter of telethons.

Kat