C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:45:37 EST
Thanks for the next layer Bobby.  I'm focussed elsewhere and not quite in
the fray.

I think the group could use a good discussion about "attitudes" and
"assumptions"--especially when we get fearful and confused about what we
don't know or know too little or know distortedly--especially about mental
and emotional matters.  Though we all have our own.

Politics can get rough and dirty.  McCain risks being smeared, especially
for what makes him so distinctive and decent.  In politics we take no
prisoners, in war, when we can, we do.  The Bush ethos sees winning as the
primary game--ya gotta win to govern.

I cherish your being passionate.  And I'm still heterosexual.

My sly point, not openly stated in my PISS post, is that after birth
everybody lives levels of PTS.  We're just not ripe to acknowledge.

S.