C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:43:58 -0700
hmmm...wise advice because he wants to please us he might try too hard
also. He can ride his tricycle 2 miles. We often play a counting game. Nana
count how fast I get into the car. We have a trampoline and he could not
even stand up on it at first and now he has taught himself to jump alone
and recently I counted 535 jumps his record before falling. None of us
could belelive he could do it. He is motivated by a two year older brother
as well. Thank you all.