C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:24:45 EST
In a message dated 11/26/02 11:10:25 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Glad to read that you have found a place in TX so close to the grandkids.
>Sounds like a neat place!  Any chance of hiring the yard work out?
>
>-Kyle

    I hope all the health problems will ease up soon. Yeah, we are talking
about having the yard work done, but we will still have to water the yard and
we are the people who have ;let cactus die!!!

    You'll have fun with Adrienne. Older kids are fun if the visit is short.

    Don't work too hard. Hey. I have to work next week, filling in for a
therapist at the treatment center. Easy work and good money.

Bobby