C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:00:09 EST
Hi everyone Sorry that I havent been posting but life's been kieeeping me busy

I have a problem. my girlfriend who lives in alaska is going to be spending
the holidays and most of jan in Californa and we figure that its the perfect
time to meet. the problem is that i cant find a cheap fare fron NYC to San
fransisco (or anywhere in Calfornia that dosent require a credit card.

does anyone have any place online where Icna get a cheap farre that dosnet
require a credit card if you have the money

Richard Hudson