C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:01:15 EST
HI Guys and Gals-

I have one big day lined up today, ok make that an entire weekend.  I have a
zoology lecture and lab from 10 am untill 2 pm---this is my usual friday
affair.  After this I have an appointent with Greg over in the Department of
Physical and Occupational Therapy (DPOT) for a wheelchair seating
evaluation--this is at 2:30.  When I get done with this I have to run back
over to the nursing building (which is by the biology building and across the
parking lot from Garrison Hall which houses DPOT) to see my advisor about
setting up my spring schedule.   Probably won't even have a chance at getting
home before 5.

Then tomarow I am helping out with the ski swap from 8 am - 12 noon.  This is
a big fundraiser for the CW HOG program.  Also on the list of "TO DO" this
weekend:
-grocery store
-new tinnis shoes
-laundry/clean house