C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:34:23 -0500
Beautiful little chocolate (very dark brown), looks like he may end up with
the same colored eyes as his mother.  The mother has these deep, bright
orange eyes.  He's shy and very sweet.  We've named him Albus, or Al for
short.  They are 9 weeks old.  We had the treat of watching them be born.

Beth t the OT