C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:22:07 -0400
Hi Kat,

         Its Amber, and now also Alex - and no I may not kill him. I can sure him sorry tho. But I have given the girls instructions to get out of the house - nothing we own is worth our lives - I don't care what someone thinks - I have to live with myself.  My fear is always the built in survival factor will be stronger than my ability to control it. But if I kill someone - I am wrong no matter what anyone else says. I am a fundementalist in that respect. This makes life simple for me. If you apply the excusablity to the rules, you only need honor "good" parents, and you could cheat on a spouse, and you could join everyone else and jump off that cliff. I honor my parents, everyone spouse is safe with me - and I avoid cliffs and groups of irrational people.

                              trisha