C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 18:01:01 -0500
Stephen Allman:

Who am I kidding.  I'm not feeling better.  I feel the only people that
could understand how I'm feeling right now is those who have Cerebral Palsy.
Last night , I talked to my aunt in person and she gave me tough love ,
meaning that she said you have to get over it.

Kathy Jo
AOL Instant Messenger ScreenName KJPink
ICQ UIN # 16632777
http://homepages.msn.com/WindowsWay/kjpink/