C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
K Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:10:59 -0400
Depends on what time of the day and week they did the survey. More
marketing research firms call at random times of the day from eight am
to 9 pm, so as to catch as wide a range a sample as possible.  True, it
wouldn't catch the third-shift workers or those working rotation shifts
(again, depending on how long the surveying was done).  This past
presidential election, I got a lot of phone survey calls after
dinnertime, aronnd 7 or 8 pm.

Kat