C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:56:05 -1000
Hello,

Case is coming to dinner tonight with his family so maybe we'll get a
chance to write. Thanks Ken I gave him your message. I was talking
with a friend about magnesium and it helping with spasticity and she
said that Epsom Salts has magnesium and that it can be absorbed
through the skin. It's supposed to help with appetite also. Anyone
heard or had experience with this.
There is no magnesium in his regular vitamins so we are going to try it.

All the best,

Linda