C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:58:33 -0400
LOL!  For a moment, I thought you meant a child, then realised you meant my
cat!  Yeah, she's mine, all mine, although I'm sure if you asked her, she'd
say I'm hers. ;)  She's a right feisty old gal - she's almost 13 but still
runs and plays like a kitten.

I loved Channelside!  I admit I thought that ship was a building, it was so
big!    Then it started moving and I was like, 'Duh!'  It was a beautiful day
- all sunshine, not too hot and not hordes of people crowding up the port.
The aquarium next door was a lot of fun too - you can see pics for that under
the link titled 'Tampa-Aquarium' (It's a sub-album under the Channelside
album).

I had so much fun at the aquarium! I was particularly fascinated by their
exhibit featuring sea horses of all sizes from over a foot long to the
miniature ones we are so familiar with.  They even have some that resemble
dragons, which camouflage themselves to look like seaweed.  There are no pics
of those as we were asked not to use flash cameras as it would trauatise
them.

Kat