C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:04:39 -0700
When I have had surgery, I usually am in a hospital longer due to
spasticity... They want you up and walking after surgery (if they did
anything to you from the waist down), and I can't usually do that right
away. You will be VERY spastic (if you are now), and just triple the
effects). And you'll find that pain intensifies spasticity to a great degree.

Dana (who's smelling her brownies bake for the CPN get-together).