C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:09:45 -0700
so this is an article about the generals responce to
other news articles speculating on what bush might do
and not on anything that he actually did. although the
news articles speculation may be based on previous
experiences or may not be based on anything but a idea
of something to write.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/news_theswamp/2007/03/general_to_bush.html

> On 3/30/07, Kendall D. Corbett
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > Article on recently passed bill to improve health
> care for injured service
> > members returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.  I
> have no argument with
> > improving the care that returning soldiers
> receive, but I do wish there was
> > a way to ensure that all people with disabilities
> would receive the care
> > they need.  We now return you to your previous
> discussion ;-{)}

=== message truncated ===

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/