C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:48:04 -0400
Well, I'm certainly glad that you located the problem. Thanks so much,
Deri. And Kat I'm VERY sorry to trouble you as it seems the problem was
on my end...

BUT... _I_ have never ever messed with those settings. If I'm
understanding your implication correctly, my header settings were not
the same as everyone else's. Any idea how/why mine got changed in the
first place?

Brent