C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robinne Burrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:37:23 -0800
If you are interested in having your child on an award winning show on
KCET, and live in the greater Los Angeles area, please email
[log in to unmask] for more information. This is not a show to exploit
children with special needs, merely it is a show about all children and CP
 kids are also on our show. We are also looking for typical kids as well.

Email for more information.

Thanks!

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List"
<[log in to unmask]> on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at 11:32
AM +0000 wrote:
>In no way ,is my list a substitute to this list
>
>It is just fyi  neuro current research
>

>People can subscribe to your list simply by sending an email to -
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>
>a collection of neurological  based info gleaned from media, med journals
>
>Have a great day

Robinne A. Burrell
Children Coordinator
"A Place of Our Own/Los Ninos en su Casa"
4401 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
323-953-5890 office
323-953-5554 fax