C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:50:44 -0400
Yeah, that would be fun, but I'm kinda wanting to get home, too.  Laura
leaves next Tuesday to go to Israel.  If I don't get back by then the kids
will be home alone, so I'm scrambling to see if I can line up L.'s mom to
stay with the kids.  I didn't think we'd be out this long. :-(

The funny thing is that our two-week Annual Training (sometimes called
"summer camp") starts Sept. 20th, so I have NO idea how that's going to
work.

Oh, man, SSG Dohner just came in and said that Fox News is airing a special
on Sarah Palin, but we're in the middle of watching "Raising Arizona"!  What
to do?!!!  Nevermind...apparently Greta Van Susteren has gone on to other
things.  Whew, that was a decision I really didn't want to make.  LOL!  I
think I'm getting punchy, so I'm gonna get in my jammies and hit the rack
(oh glorious, lovely, cot!).

Kyle