C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:18:50 -0600
Hi everyone:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Magenta Raine" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: You won't believe THIS nightmare (then too....you probably
will)

> Golly gee whiz! That is really awful what you went through Patrick! there
is
> no good excuse for what happened to you! Hopefully you've resolved the
issue
> now!
>
> mag

OHH YEAH I DID!!!

From here on out, I'm taking this philosophy in mind...

I may not have a choice as to where to go for my health care, bit I *do*
have a choice as to where to go for my pharmacutical needs.

However though, if they give me the same LAME A** excuse they gave the LAST
time I tried to get my chart transferred during my conversation with them
tomorrow, I'm not only going to point out that MY MOTHER managed to get HER
chart transferred over, but I'll also get LEGAL SERVICES to umm..."give 'em
some assistance" as it were.  :-)

I mean when you think about it, I *could've* HAD A SEIZURE or something
while trying to get that prescription filled (and I most likely *would* have
had I not had the prescence of mind to use a method of transportation I
don't normally use, which is the taxi system).

If I had used my bike or (by last night) tried to catch the bus, it'd have
been my luck to have a seizure (especially in this heat).

You guys should've seen me.  I *must've* been person in town to go out in
public while wearing his bike helmet on his head (at least *it* giiven my
head *some* protection in case I *did* have a seizure and was nowhere near a
grassy area).

In any case Mag, like I said, the city's health care system (which runs the
hospital as well as several neighborhood clinics) just lost me as a pharmacy
patron.

Cheers for now everyone  :-)

Patrick Cook
Denver, Colorado