C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:40:29 -0500
You said it all, there. We have the greatest adult kids and we still worry
about 'em. David got into an issue on NASDAQ and made $6,000.00 on one deal
last
Friday. He called his mom to have her look up the trading symbol, he didn't
even know what the stock was.

Bobby

you'll worry about them until you die. they never stop being your babies.