C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:11:36 -0400
All those states also have high levels of migrant workers or workers in
service jobs.  Many people down here also have minimal coverage or only
seasonal coverage, a statistic that is not often counted.  Our elderly are
usually covered by Medicare once they reach age but, I do know of people who
can't afford insurance once they become disabled but, don't qualify for
Medicaid or Medicare.

Beth T