C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:43:40 -0800
now, if the man dies, then that is a story. if a
person dies in an accident then the negligent party is
charged with manslaughter. the vp being charged with
manslaughter would be news. the vp not being charged
in a case like that would be definately a story. but,
as it now stands. give me a break!!! and send the
reporters out to hunt a real story. hey al gore was in
saudi arabia making a speech to the "bin laden group."
it hardly made a ripple on television news. gping to
saudi arabia would reqire a little efford from the
reporters.