C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:49:09 +0100
Forwarded to the C-Palsy List.

Cheers

Deri

Subject: CP CONFERENCE
Date: Tuesday 30 Aug 2005 02:12
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Could you post this on your web site or tell me how I could do  so?  Thanks.
  David Bauer

Adults with CP face a number of issues, including early aging, sexuality  and
relationship questions, pain management, and building support networks.
These and other subjects will be  discussed at the second national annual
conference for adults with CP on Oct.  19-22nd.  Check out the  details
 concerning workshops and speakers at  --
 www.thecpgroup.org/Conference2005.htm
You’ll learn a lot about CP at the conference plus meet some other really
great people with CP.