C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:03:47 -0500
Bobby,

Revisions of history or facts, especially to further the interests of the
regime.

In Orwell's "1984" all information was disseminated through the Ministry of
Truth.

When I went to edit my statement from your post I was struck with the irony
given how this medium allows for textual changes.

Denise:

Thank You for the superb melding/sorting of adults, parents, and kids, a
crucial re-working of the matter.  Thank you for putting yourself and your
talents on display just when we/you needed, on Monday, yet.

I'm overdue out for Brunch.  Philly's warm, my body wants light and
movement, my stomach filling.  Maybe being on wheels will shake your darts
out

Steve