C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:12:23 -0400
Ken, I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  It's devistating when one we
drew strength from for so long suffers.
The nursing home/ living center my sister runs has a ban on children's toys.
They set up special boxes in front of resident's rooms with momentos of
their life as a reminder of the person they were and still are.  I'm glad
it's a more caring nursing home but, there are more creative ways to keep
people busy than children's toys.

Beth T. the ot