C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:57:25 -0700
you remember billy. at least he said what he thought.
what you saw was what you got.

i guess you have to answer the question i ask kat. who
you going to vote for. hilery, rudy or nader. i
actually would like to see obama make it, but the
clinton machine is going to win out. on the other side
rudy is far and away got everybody in the GOP beat out
and i don't see anyone who can come in and catch him.
. and i think nader will run a third party again.

if any of you think different, pipe up and tell me who
you think will win.

--- Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Ha! I couldn't Stand billy, and I like Hilly even
> less! hey that rhymes! I see her as a cynical,
> shrill, plastic cardboard person.

> Tamar Mag Raine
>
> WWW.cafepress.com/Tamarmag
> Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!

=== message truncated ===