C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:05:22 -0400
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/09/10/EDSES1CVE.DTL

 (what's this?)  (what's this?)

Open Forum
What WE Californians can do
Maria Shriver

Monday, September 10, 2007

"We are the ones we have been waiting for" is the title of the Hopi prayer I
read at my husband's inauguration in January. I'm here today to reinforce the
truth of these words - it's about WE. Time Magazine's recent cover story focuses
on the need for national service. I see it as a call Californians to look in and
find out how we can be the difference.

Too often, we talk about the power of one; I dare us to think about the power of
WE. While every Californian can make a difference, if we joined together, we can
create change. I am here today to tell you that my work is about WE.

The power of sunflower

;)