C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:21:05 -0700
Kim Online here

As some of you may remember I lost my great grandma on my moms side died three years ago in August. Well my dads Granmother is in the hospital in Toronto. She is in the icu and her kidneys are failing and has a heart murmor edema. I will keep you posted. Please keep my family in your prayers and thoughts. Please e-mail me privately at [log in to unmask]